About United CNC Machining
We began in 1979 with two (2) Bridgeport Mills in a rented hallway between two other machine shops and one machinist. With hard-work, diligent attention to every customer’s quality and delivery needs, and constant improvement and reinvention, we are confident we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Our current state-of-the-art 24,000 sq. ft. facility is located in Arburn Hills and designed to meet the rapid prototyping and turnaround demands of our valued customers. Our manufacturing and quality control departments comply with all ISO-9001 quality standards.
We are Known For:
- Rapid Prototyping and Limited Production Parts.
- Precision. We are able to precisely manufacture even the most complex components.
- Fast Turnaround. Our state-of-the-art equipment, skilled machinists and optimized processes allow us to deliver projects with amazing speed.
- Capacity. With over 50 machines in our shop, including one of the largest collections of Hurco Vertical Machining Centers in the Midwest, we always have the capacity to serve you!
- Materials. We can manufacture parts on just about any material you require.
United CNC Machining is passionate about continuous improvement in all areas of our business. Our consumate goal is 100% customer satisfaction and 100% on time delivery. We employ some of the best machinists in the state. Each team member is committed to providing superior products that meet or exceed our customer's requirements.
United CNC Machining has recently made several significant investments into our information technology systems, including a state-of-the-art Gigabit Network, which links all workstations and machining centers. We have also invested in new software to improve job scheduling, tracking, shipping, receiving, inventory, invoicing, and the scheduling of machine and gauge calibration. In addition, all quality procedures are processed, organized and tracked by our fully automated E2 system. Nightly off-site tape backups ensure that customer and in-house data is never lost. Our new network and software enables our Engineering and CAM programming departments to electronically transfer part programs to any CNC machine on the shop floor.